- Our Inspections Are So Good, They’re Guaranteed. I am so confident in our inspections that I’m willing to put my money where my mouth is.
- At Commendable Home Inspection, we offer a simple, no hassles guarantee:
Attend your Commendable Home inspection and if, for any reason, you’re not satisfied with the “Quality” of the home inspection service, tell us before receiving your report and we’ll either make it right, or you don’t pay the home inspection fee!
How Can We Guarantee Our Inspections?
We’re obsessive about quality! Our systematic Total Quality Management process approach means we find more defects than our competition. That saves you money.
You can’t rush quality. We never do more than two home inspections per day. This allows us time to do a thorough inspection of your new home. This also means we may charge a little more than some of our competitors.
You don’t want a cheap inspection. A cheap inspection may be the most expensive thing you’ll ever buy! It may cost you thousands of dollars down the road because of missed or overlooked defects.
Cheap inspectors often know less and do less, which is one reason why they’re cheap.
The More Thorough We Are, The More Defects We Find, The More Money You Save!
See what others are saying:
- This is the first time I have used a home inspection for my personal residence. I was greatly impressed with your thoroughness and willingness to point out the important features of my new home. Also identifying those few items needing attention and providing suggestions was greatly appreciated.
Equally important, you were a savior suggesting we complete the Uniform Mitigation Verification Inspection while you were there. Made the insurance agent very happy.
I will gladly recommend you to family and friends!
- Your service was very professional and the home inspection report was extremely detailed. We thank you and would recommend you highly to future potential buyers..
- We were very pleased with the inspection report we received from you. It was clear, concise and very detailed and the pictures of each inspected point are very helpful.
We will definitely recommend you to family and friends and have your name on our files for our future house purchases in Tampa.
- Thanks again, Terry- we appreciate the help, and it looks like you were very thorough. It's a bit of a leap of faith picking an inspector from 1000 miles away, and we're very pleased with your work. If you ever need a reference, please let us know..
You get Peace of Mind.
We work hard to protect your investment in your home.